This weekend I had the privilege of catching up with an old friend and her husband (well Katie is not old, it’s just that I hadn’t seen her or Jon for over 10 years). They live in Flagstaff, which is at the opposite end of Arizona from where I was working, but while I was relatively close by, it was too good an opportunity to miss.
We had a great time catching up and they were superb hosts. We look forward to catching up when they make it to DC for a visit.
I arrived on a very wet Saturday night and couldn’t make out the house numbers. However, Katie described their outside light and I couldn’t miss it!
We had a great time catching up and they were superb hosts. We look forward to catching up when they make it to DC for a visit.
I arrived on a very wet Saturday night and couldn’t make out the house numbers. However, Katie described their outside light and I couldn’t miss it!